Tuesday 22 December 2015

Pinterest, nail overload

Type in nail art, acrylic nails, nail ideas into Pinterest you'll get 1000's of images for inspiration. I have been a fan of acrylic nails for a good 2-3 years now, I love the way they look and elongate your hands. I love to try out new colours and designs. I am a person of extremes, I either will have pretty/girly colours or black/grey nails. Not much of an in-between.

So as I'm looking into what nails i fancy for Christmas and my trip to NYC I thought I'd show you some of my favourites that I'm torn between (that sounds sad, and I know it's not a life issue but I want nice nails so that's that).

Which do you prefer...?














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig