Tuesday 7 June 2016

Wear // Life // Eats

Wear:

I have been so excited for summer, I have a lot planned and a lot to look forward to from festivals, holidays and my birthday. I do love winter for the reasons of big jumpers and fluffy socks but now the sun is making a regular appearance I have really been into wear shorts. In H&M early last week, i found a lovely frilly black pair which I thought could work with a lot of things. I paired them with a black crop top, oversized shirt and my Adidas trainers for a casual look as I headed out to hand in my first-year uni work, whoop whoop!


 Life:

I have been super busy recently with uni work, travelling home, seeing friends and family and working. I prefer to be busy than bored, so I am not complaining. I am off to Parklife this weekend so I am busy thinking what to wear to that, then it is my birthday and then I am off on holiday so I have lots of organising to do and a lot of making myself go to the gym to urgently try and get into bikini shape. 



Eats:

Well, I would love to say I have been healthy recently, but this may be a slight lie. With celebrating my deadlines I took it upon myself to get a Shakeaway milkshake...peanut and m&m's...o m g INSANE. It was also national doughnut day so of course I had to try the Nottingham Doughnut Company again INSANE. I made enchiladas the other night for dinner which was so good to have a good cooked meal!  However, I am back on track now and eating clean to be ready for my holiday.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig