Sunday 31 January 2016

Sunday favouritism: Boohoo & Public Desire

I have started to notice its time to change up my wardrobe, I'm getting bored of wearing the same pair of black jeans or the same boots and trainers. Its time to switch it up. Recently I've become obsessed with Public Desire's blog along with Boohoo's blog...full of day to day advice and fashion inspiration that has got me to sort out my wardrobe.

I have picked out a couple of basics from Boohoo which I think are perfect to build on or just keep simple. Keeping on trend with the nudes and coral colour palettes that were covered over the catwalks isn't hard with Boohoo as they've done all the perfect collections for you. All the items I have put below are no more than £15 BONUS!


Natasha Stripe roll neck shirt dress £15, Nadine cut out shoulder sweat dress £15, Jennifer Woven Button Front A Line Mini Skirt £10


Public Desire have also kept on trend with their never-ending shoe selections!! There is always something for everyone and something for every occasion. I have picked on a statement pair of deep red heels, perfect to dress up a monochrome evening outfit. The a pair of fabulous black boots for day to day wear and the perfect comfort for a night out, boots that won't leave you feeling like your feet are crippled for eternity.

Venus stiletto heels in bordeaux faux suede £29.99, Florence ankle boots in black faux suede  £34.99


Be sure to look into both brands blogs to get as much inspiration and day to day tips as i do!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig