Monday 29 February 2016

Scent market research



With my uni project in full swing, I have been researching the fragrance market and seeing where the gaps lay. We have to build a fragrance brand that provides a scent but something new and put a twist on the market. 
I have been out into London and Nottingham, looking into best selling perfumes and products that did not live up to expectation. I asked store experts on why products worked and why some didn't, customers behaviour and if people go straight to a branded perfume or are more experimental with their choices. 
I am a lover of the store LUSH. A store full of colour and natural ingrdients, from bath bombs, body moisteriser, make up, soap and so much more!! Scents are everywhere, I just need to find a gap in the market for a specific audience where scent could work in a new context and product and promote 

*Photos are primary research or from WGSN*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig