Wednesday 10 February 2016

The famous city & the worlds best macarons






I went to London this week to see a friend of mine that I have known for 14 years. It had been 6 months since I last saw her, we both went to different uni's so it's not as easy to get a good catch up meeting in with our busy schedules. However, this week we agreed to meet in Covent garden and head to the famous french macaron house which is Ladurée.

We sat on the outside balcony area with the mini heaters and ordered tea and 6 of the best macarons I have ever eaten...very posh!! So if you are in London go and take a trip to Laduée in Covent garden square, even if you do not have time to sit down, downstairs they have a mini store where you can buy boxes of your favourite flavours...mine are pistachio (words can't explain how incredible this is), vanilla and rose petal!!




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Macaroons are beautiful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macarons! I purchased silicon mats to attempt them - now I'm feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling ... delighted to read of your trip to Covent Garden and the macaroons. I worked in Covent Garden when I was working with Woman and Home magazine. My Editor used to get me to go the the vast flower market that used to be there, regularly to buy her freesias. They reminded her of her home in Australia ...her Father used to like her to pick bunches of freesias which grew wild in their orchard! Love from Grandma xx

    ReplyDelete

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig