Sunday 6 March 2016

My new favourite purchase from Topshop- Cigarette trousers




Say hello to my new wardrobe member. I have been looking for something other than jeans or leggings to wear for a while, so when I came across these monochrome checked cigarette trousers I had to try them on!!

They are perfect for this annoying weather stage, it is not freezing but it is not warm enough for shorts and skirts, so I though I can pair these trousers with a basic white top and a jacket or even a knit jumper! Trousers are not normally my cup of tea and they don't really work for me but sometimes picking an item up and trying it on can make a huge difference! Somethings look much better on than what they look like on the hanger....but of course somethings look fabulous on a hanger and just a NO NO when I try them on!

I've been home this weekend to see family and take a breather from the heaps of uni work that has appeared but starting Monday its back to normal, boo!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig