Friday 15 April 2016

IVY PARK, it has arrived...


Active meets Casual

There has been a big hype over the new active sportswear range co-founded by Beyoncé. Everyone loves Beyonce so that's no surprise. With it being in-store at Topshop and it also being a Beyoncé collection I was expecting prices to be through the roof, but surprisingly everything is rather reasonable!

Take a look at the advert, this for me won me over... a very well communicated advert making you want to take a look at the range.


Here are a couple of photos from the shoot which I absolutely LOVE, for me Beyoncé symbolises strength, power and being proud of who you are. The range has everything from hoodies, t-shirts, shorts, beanies and sandals! Don't waste a minute...go and take a look at Topshop.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig