Friday 13 November 2015

PEACE + LOVE collection- 'Created for the fierce, powerful anduntouchable'


Missguided has become one of the most popular online shopping websites, and too right!! Stylish, edgy and on trend fashion for a good price. Constant offers and discounts are there key marketing skills that keep them so well known and popular. Myself included, am always tempted when I receive an email saying ‘20% off everything’ or ‘Free next day delivery’….who wouldn’t want there clothes cheaper and arrive at your doorstep the next morning?!

I have been obsessed with their collection ‘Peace + Love’, a collection for the nights out and dressy days. We are talking stunningly cut dresses, high knee boots, metallic skirts and glamorous tops, what more could we ask for. Here are a few of my favourite pieces.

We have the glamorous red dress, perfect for fancy dress nights or Christmas parties. Dress it with your favourite pair of strappy heels and your set to go and guaranteed to stand out.

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 12.13.34

(left) Then my favourite, the edgy/rock and roll black sleek look. This long line contrast trim duster jacket is my dream. Edgy yet classy and filled with class when dressed with the right outfit. An item that makes an impact and builds the fierceness of the collection in my opinion. I mean those strapped boots are just…basically I would like the whole outfit please.

(right) This metallic dusty pink skirt gives you the playful girly look, yet when worn with a top shown brings back that edginess and instant flirtatious sense with slits in the top.

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 12.13.38

I would say as a collection they have clearly stuck with it being for powerful, fierce and untouchable women with strong contrasting colours, silhouettes and use of the material.

So If I were you, I would be going straight to their website www.missguided.co.uk as they also have discounts going on as you read this…get moving!

*all image are from Missguided website*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Essence of Everything. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig